MU clients are encouraged to initiate their H-1B Petitions by May 25 in order to insure that their H-1B cap-subject petitions are received at the USCIS before the deadline.
Employees that need a "cap-subject" H-1B include:
* International students working on an EAD card under an OPT or CPT program after having attended a U.S. school
* International employees working on a TN may need an H-1B filed for them in order for them to pursue a permanent residency (green card) case
* Prospective international employees in another visa status e.g. H-4, L-2, J-1, F-1
* H-1B workers with a cap exempt organization
* Prospective international employees currently living abroad
Please contact your MU immigration attorney if you have any questions about this MU Visa Advisor or any other immigration issue or if you would like to have any other member of your organization added to our email service, MU Visa Advisor.